- Artisan wholegrain pasta made from Kamut
- Kamut is from the ancient grain variety
- Slightly sweet, nutty taste
- Beautiful butter yellow colour
- Wonderfully tender & soft
- Keeps you feeling fuller, for longer
- May be easier to digest
- Quick, and easy to prepare
- Sugar free
- Dairy free
- Egg free
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Rinse under clean running water.
- Cook in boiling water until al dente.
- Drain the pasta
- Cover and reserve until needed.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
Did you know?
- Kamut goes particularly well with sauces that have a robust taste & a generous amount of garlic within (yum). Enjoy it with sundried tomato or pesto sauce, cauliflower, broccoli or brussel sprouts & some sprinkled nuts on top for an extra crunch.
- Nett Weight: 250 g.
- Cold Stone Ground Kamut*, purified water.
- *Certified Organic Ingredients
Allergens: Wheat (Gluten).
- Plastic packet.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa from imported ingredients
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.