- Artisan wholegrain Campanelle is made from stone ground Emmer
- Emmer is from the ancient grain variety
- Rich nutty taste
- Tender & soft
- Shaped like a bell flower
- Emmer is porous & soaks up sauce wonderfully
- Keeps you feeling fuller, for longer
- May be easier to digest
- Quick, and easy to prepare
- Sugar free
- Dairy free
- Egg free
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Rinse under clean running water.
- Cook in boiling water until al dente.
- Drain the pasta.
- Cover and reserve until needed.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
Did you know?
- Emmer was one of the first cereals to be domesticated in the old world. It’s believed that it was cultivated from around 9700 BC in the Levant (eastern Mediterranean).
- Nett Weight: 250 g.
- Cold Stone Ground Emmer*, purified water.
- *Certified Organic Ingredients
Allergens: Wheat (Gluten).
- Plastic packet.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa from imported ingredients
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.