- Artisan wholegrain Bronco Grande made from Emmer grains
- Emmer is from the ancient grain variety
- Made from cold, stone ground Emmer
- Open pasta rods
- Rich nutty taste
- Slightly grainy texture
- Wonderfully tender & soft
- Soaks up sauce
- Keeps you feeling fuller, for longer
- May be easier to digest
- Quick, and easy to prepare
- Sugar free
- Dairy free
- Egg free
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Rinse under clean running water.
- Cook in boiling water until al dente.
- Drain the pasta.
- Cover and reserve until needed.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
Did you know? Emmer was one of the first cereals to be domesticated in the old world. It’s believed that it was cultivated from around 9700 BC in the Levant (eastern Mediterranean).
- Nett Weight: 250 g.
- Cold Stone Ground Emmer*, purified water.
- *Certified Organic Ingredients
Allergens: Wheat (Gluten).
- Plastic packet.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa from imported ingredients
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.