Some benefits of pumpkin seeds:
- A rich source of fibre for healthy digestion
- High in vitamin E & , as well as B-complex vitamins
- Help to lower LDL cholesterol
- Packed with zinc, which promotes bone health
- Source of phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, iron & copper
- Source of L-tryptophan, which promotes healthy sleep & alleviates depression
- Zinc content promotes prostate health in men
Recipe for Pumpkin Butter Cookies:
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup Kitchen Garden Pumpkin Seed Butter
- ½ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- ½tsp vanilla essence
- ½tsp baking soda
- ½tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a mixing bowl, Cream the coconut oil & sugar until light.
- Beat in egg & vanilla. Blend in the pumpkin seed butter.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda & salt).
- Stir the dry mixture gradually into the pumpkin butter mixture until well blended.
- Roll dough into 1" balls. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet & flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until browned. Cool, serve & enjoy!
Certified organic pumpkin seeds
6 out of 7 people would recommend this product22/05/2018, By CobieGreat that it's made from organic seeds, but it's crumbly and hardly a butter. Good taste when oil is added to turn it into a spread.31/03/2018, By RiaWonderful butter and I love the pumpkin flavour31/12/2017, By JaneI love pumpkin seeds. So this was really good.23/12/2017, By VeganshmeganThis takes some getting used to initially, not what I expected, but the flavor has grown on me and I do like it.21/11/2017, By KetoCrazyQuite a weird taste the first time round. Put this on some salmon and seared broccoli covered in some macadamia oil. PERFECT! Also complements a sweet treat.09/11/2017, By KateGreat product. Can be used in a variety of ways but good just spread on toast.25/04/2016, By LorenJust to prepare you: this tastes nothing like a nut butter! its got its own very unique taste and it makes a PHENOMENAL pesto with some oil (macadamia / olive / avo), lemon juice (or apple cider vinegar), garlic, coriander and pepper
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.