- Dimensions: 4.5 x 5cm
- Bristles are gentle enough to clean mushrooms without damaging their skins
- Natural wood handle for firm, comfortable grip
- Cute & clever mushroom shape
Recipe for Stuffed Cheesy Mushrooms:
- 2 x 10oz packets white button mushrooms, stems removed
- 3 slices wholewheat bread
- 1 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 5oz goat's cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup fresh parsley leaves
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- Pinch of coarse salt
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
- In a food processor, pulse the bread & garlic until you have a fine crumbly texture. Set aside half a cup of this mixture.
- Add the cheese, parsley & red pepper flakes to the blender. Season with salt, then pulse until combined.
- Spoon a little filling into each mushroom; roll the filled side in the reserved breadcrumbs.
- Place the mushrooms on the prepared baking sheet; bake until tender & lightly browned, 15-20 minutes. Serve & enjoy!
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product31/08/2017, By Abigail SI really like this little brush! Very attractive and well made!25/06/2017, By AyandaWorks well03/10/2016, By NatileeI love this handy little brush... it works really well. I also use it with the Earthsap fruit and veg wash to clean all kinds of veggies. Would definitely recommend it!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.