- Dimensions: 24cm (9.5")
- Ribbed/ ridged base drains fat away from food
- Quick & convenient
- Makes low-fat cooking easy
- Suitable for the stove top or under the grill
- Gives food a professional pan-seared look
- Cast iron is highly durable & allows for even heat distribution
Tips for the Perfect Pan-Grilled Tofu:
- Heat your Kitchen Craft ribbed cast iron grill pan over high heat.
- The pan has a dry fry design, but you can add 2Tbsp peanut oil for flavour if desired.
- Pat the tofu cubes dry before placing them in the pan. Cook on one side until deep golden-brown, then toss or flip with a slotted spatula.
- When both sides of the tofu have cooked, remove from the pan, then season with salt & herbs. Enjoy with stir-fried vegetables.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product27/08/2019, By LynIs this pan suitable to use on an Induction plate?23/06/2017, By AyandaNice pan, works great....didn't season it and cleans well so far.17/07/2015, By RobynA great dual purpose pan that I can see will last a lifetime. Love that it is so easy to drain away excess oil that the food is cooked in. Gives me peace of mind cooking on cast iron too.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.