- Keeps meals warmer for longer
- Suitable for all heating sources
- Can be used on an open fire
- Induction stove safe
- Element stove safe
- Gas stove safe
- Oven safe
How To Season Cast Iron Cookware:
- Scrub skillet well in hot soapy water using a soft bristled brush.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Spread a thin layer of flaxseed oil or grapeseed oil over all of the cast iron surfaces (be sure to spread oil in the spaces between the handles and hinges).
- Place the pot upside down on a rack in the oven at 230°C for 60 minutes.
- Allow the pot to cool in the oven.
- Repeat steps 3-5 up to four times for best results.
- Hand wash with warm soapy water and a soft bristled brush.
- Do not soak wooden lid.
- Handle the hot pot with care, using oven gloves or a folded dish cloth.
Did you know? Nabemono dishes (or 'things in a pot' - なべもの) are a huge part of Japanese cuisine. Deliciously warming, and served during the colder months, these hot pot meals typically consist of stews, soups and ramen.
- Dimensions: 21 cm (diameter) x 10 cm (height).
- Capacity: 1.5 litres.
- Cast Iron, Wood.
- Boxed in recyclable cardboard.
Country of Origin:
- Product of The United Kingdom.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.