- All-natural purple pigmentation makes for a serious wow-factor
- Less than one gram of fat per serving
- Versatile staple, works wonders with stir-fried greens, or proteins
- Pair with oriental favourites of chili and garlic
- Alternatively, use for a fantastic spaghetti dish
- Rich texture, with a mild, nutty taste
- Quick and easy to cook
- Certified organic
- Wheat and gluten free
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Bring 3,5 - 4 litres of water to boil
- Add oil if desired
- Add noodles to boiling water and stir gently
- Maintain a rolling boil
- Stir every so often to prevent clinging
- Cook for 10 minutes or until at desired tenderness
- Drain with colander
- Noodles made from brown rice flour will take 1-2 minutes longer than white rice alternatives, but this is more than made up for with its extra flavour, texture, and nutritional value.
Did you know?
- Black rice is actually very dark purple. The pigment found in black rice is called anthocyanin. This pigment is also responsible for the purple colour in aubergines, blueberries, and cranberries, among others.
- In China, black rice was historically reserved for the elite echelons of society (such as emperors) and was only cultivated in small quantities.
- 250 g
- Serves 3-5 people
- Organic black rice flour, organic brown rice flour
Country of Origin:
People’s Republic Of China
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product25/08/2020, By MyraOne of my favourites. Noodles have a mild but unique taste. I don’t want to eat anything else anymore :)28/07/2020, By LynneSuperb product. Absolutely love this product.29/05/2020, By LalaBigger qualities should be available04/05/2020, By KendelNever seen this anywhere else before
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.