- Japanese-style Soya sauce naturally fermented
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- A long fermentation process ensures the phytate and anti-nutrient levels of soya beans are reduced, and their beneficial properties become available
- Fermented soya is the best food source of vitamin K2 which is essential for preventing osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, diseases of the brain such as dementia
- Enhance the flavour of your food with the moreish umami flavor: stir fries, sushi, soups, sauces salad dressings and marinades, roasted veg
- No added MSG or artificial preservatives
*Please note that this product does have a Halaal certification stamp, but due to the small percentage of alcohol caused by the fermentation process some may not consider this Halaal
Contains wheat and Soy
Water, Soya beans*, salt, Wheat*, alcohol*(3% by volume)
*certified organic ingredients
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product02/12/2019, By TracyWorks well as a commercial soy sauce substitute for cooking. I tend to use a little less than normal as I find the flavour quite strong, or maybe just different.24/03/2018, By Maria D.We tried a wide variety of non-GMO soy sauces before finding this one. It is by far the best organic non-GMO soy sauce available in South Africa and it is the only one we use. It tastes identical to traditional Japanese soy sauce and is a must-have if you're making sushi at home.14/11/2017, By YvetteFantastic product, I use it every day in my food. Its also fermented, so very good for you!07/11/2017, By Rosedelicious!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.