- A pack of 3 baby vest extenders
- Made from 100% combed cotton
- Manufactured locally in the Western Cape
- Snaps are brass based
- Edges are bound for extra strength and durability.
- Sideways stretch for a snug fit.
- To use, just snap one extender onto your baby’s vest studs at the crotch.
- Allow for minor shrinking after washing.
- Can also be used by mom’s with tall skinny babies to extend the life of their baby’s vests.
- Pack of 3
- 100% Combed Cotton
- Packaged in a biodegradable cellophane bag with natural paper, CO2 neutral ink has been used to print and the instructions are featured on recycled paper.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
7 out of 9 people would recommend this product08/01/2021, By SaltyComparability issues30/11/2020, By LizWaste of money10/05/2020, By RealLovely14/08/2019, By YusraVery useful to have and extend the life of vests. Cons are that they don't fit all vests and the studs of 1 or 2 of mine have come loose.10/12/2018, By MartinetteThis is a great product. Specifically for the in-between growth stages.20/09/2018, By SuNice idea but pretty poor quality fabric and construction, and I had the same problems as other reviewers in that it didn’t fit most of our baby vests.23/06/2018, By smSuper useful with most vests, although some press studs don't fit with it. Now to find a solution for fitting sleepsuits!30/08/2017, By WinifredWorks well when it fits the vest clips.08/03/2017, By PennyThis is a fantastic concept and has proved a huge help in extending the amount of time my little one can wear his body vests as he is a long baby, however, not all 3 extenders in the pack are compatible with your basic short and long sleeve body vests bought from local chain stores which is a pity as there is only 1 extender that I have actually been able to use with success.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.