- Preservative-free & additive-free
- No salt, refined sugar or hydrated fats
Key nutrients found in Bircher Muesli:
- Carbohydrates, for all-day energy
- Dietary fibre, for healthy digestion & blood sugar balance
- B vitamins, which protect heart health & brain health
- Protein, for strong healthy growth
- Calcium & phosphorus, for healthy bones & teeth
- Zinc, for a healthy heart & immune system
- Magnesium, for healthy muscles & a happy nervous system
- Iron, which is essential for healthy blood & muscles
- Potassium, for healthy blood pressure
Outer packaging is recyclable. Inner packaging made from 100% compostable non-plastic cellulose.
Please Note: KiddieKix foods are recommended for children over 12 months. All products are produced in a facility that makes foods containing nuts.
Wholegrain rolled oats, desiccated coconut, sunflower seeds, almonds ground, ground flax seed, juice infused cranberry
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product17/10/2018, By BirgitMy Kids loved that Müsli! it is very fine and has a lot of berries inside.02/12/2017, By ElenaDelicious and nutritious01/09/2016, By TeevMy kids love this, we soak it overnight with a bit of apple juice and eat it in the morning with grated apple and plain yoghurt.03/02/2016, By TasnimI bought this for my two year old... but its my husband who really loves it! I slow boil it with milk for about ten minutes and add some honey or brown sugar. A treat!17/11/2014, By AmandaWith the colder last few days weve had Ive been heating some milk and adding this to it and letting it gently simmer for about 5min. It makes the most delicious porridge!01/10/2014, By IzethI am so happy to have found this product on your page. My little 2 year old loves it. It is very tasty, and it is awesome to
have a natural good replacement for the breakfast cereals.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.