- No preservatives
- No artificial additives
- No salt or hydrated fats
- No refined sugar
Did You Know? Bircher Muesli is named after the Swiss doctor Maximillian Bircher-Benner, who created the recipe as part of a healing diet for his patients.
- High in healthy carbohydrates for all-day energy
- Full of dietary fibre, promoting healthy blood sugar & digestion
- An excellent source of B vitamins, supporting healthy growth & energy release
- A good source of bone-building calcium & phosphorus
- Rich in minerals like zinc, iron, magnesium & potassium
- High in protein, providing essential nourishment for growing children
Outer packaging is recyclable. Inner packaging made from 100% compostable non-plastic cellulose.
Please Note: KiddieKix foods are recommended for children over 12 months. All products are produced in a facility that makes foods containing nuts.
Wholegrain rolled oats, desiccated coconut, sunflower seeds, almonds, ground flax seed, juice infused cranberry
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product02/12/2017, By Demi LeighGreat tasting cereal full of energy and nutrition09/12/2015, By Mie-lingUsed this mix to make a chocolate crunchie
3/4 cup coconut oil, 1/2 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup honey. Whisk all together and add your KiddieKix muesli, spread on a wax paper and let cool in the fridge! Super Yummy!!!
And great for breakfast with plain yogurt and honey and cinnamon.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.