A healthy natural sunscreen that really cares for kids’ sensitive skin – the KiddieKix sun block paste provides water-resistant, broad-spectrum protection.
- Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide sit on the surface of the skin, physically blocking out UVA and UVB rays. Both these minerals are ideal for sensitive or allergy-prone skin.
- Shea butter is a rich moisturiser packed with the healing goodness of vitamin A.
- Jojoba wax is moisturising and full of protective antioxidants.
- Coconut oil is rich in nutrients that keep delicate skin soft, supple and healthy.
- Castor oil is softening and hydrating, with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Beeswax forms a light, non-greasy protective layer over the surface of the skin – guarding against environmental damage while allowing skin to breathe.
This is a rich and nourishing sun protection paste brought to you by KiddieKix – a proudly South African brand of safe and eco-friendly child care products. Contains no preservatives or artificial additives.
Shea butter, jojoba wax, coconut oil, beeswax, castor oil, zinc oxide, titanium dioxide*
*Larger than nanoparticle size
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product18/11/2015, By Angelineworks well, but sea sand sticks to this worse than glue. so we only use it around the pool and sports events
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.