An easy-to-use, lightweight oil, this broad spectrum sun protection formula from KiddieKix is made with a blend of effective and skin-friendly natural ingredients:
- Zinc oxide: This natural sunscreen sits on the skin’s surface, and blocks out UVA and UVB rays.
- Titanium dioxide: Physically blocks and scatters UV light. This mineral is suitable for sensitive skin.
- Jojoba oil: A non-greasy natural moisturiser with a pleasant scent. Also anti-inflammatory and antibacterial.
- Pumpkin seed oil: Helps to regenerate skin cells. Hydrates and protects against free radical damage.
- Sesame oil: Full of vitamin E, protecting the skin against sun damage and ageing. Also a moisturising and antibacterial ingredient.
- Coconut oil: A unique plant oil packed full of essential fatty acids, which work to nourish, soften and hydrate the skin.
- Everlasting (Helichrysum) essential oil: Has great anti-inflammatory and regenerating properties.
This KiddieKix sunscreen is designed to give your child the best protection, without the use of nasty artificial additives, preservatives or toxins found in ordinary, chemical-laden sunscreens. Brought to you by a proudly South African range of natural family care products.
Jojoba oil, pumpkin seed oil, sesame oil, coconut oil, zinc oxide, titanium dioxide* and everlasting essential oil
*Larger than nanoparticle size
6 out of 7 people would recommend this product03/08/2018, By leeWorks so well for my son06/02/2018, By MichelleBeen using this for over 3 years now and my son has never burnt. It is a little greasy but sinks in very fast, I don't mind the smell at all!22/09/2017, By HeidiWorks well. Lasts long.08/08/2017, By NikiWas a bit worried because of the smell comments, but I don't mind the smell at all! Easy to apply, especially to a bouncy toddler, as it's a runnier consistency than a cream. Can't yet comment on the effectiveness, but the other comments said that was good. Overall happy with the purchase, particularly the price.29/03/2017, By NicoleIt runnier than the chemical sunscreens, but it certainly works, smells great and made me a happy mom knowing it was all natural on my little baby26/03/2017, By RuthI cannot fault the sun protection abilities of this product. It works well and my toddler never once got sunburnt although we do a fair amount outdoors. However the smell was not enjoyable and using the runny oil was messy. I would always have to wash my hands and little ones hair after use due to it being oil. Not ideal.27/01/2015, By TamarinVery happy with the effectiveness of this product. If used correctly, you will tan, instead of burning. Only thing my kids moan about is the smell but it fades quickly.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.