The KiddieKix insect repellent is a lightweight, eco-friendly spray that provides powerful protection while still being ultra-gentle on the skin.
- Neem oil kills mites and small, soft-bodied insects directly, and deters biting and sucking bugs. Neem doesn’t harm beneficial insects, and is totally safe for your family’s skin.
- Castor oil is an anti-inflammatory that soothes irritation, and softens and hydrates the skin.
- AG (silver) nano particles are antibacterial.
- Rose geranium oil is very effective at repelling ticks.
- Eucalyptus oil is a natural antiseptic and a great mosquito repellent.
- Cedarwood oil is known for keeping fleas at bay.
- Lemongrass has a fresh, zesty citrus fragrance and repels mosquitoes very effectively.
- Lippia oil also wards off mosquitoes.
KiddieKix is committed to bringing South African moms and dads a healthy, safe and natural way to care for growing children. The Bugz Off insect repellent is free of harsh preservatives, fragrances and artificial additives.
Aqua, castor oil, sugar ester, AG nano, neem oil, essential oil actives: rose geranium, cedarwood, lemongrass, eucalyptus smithi and lippia javanica.
3 out of 4 people would recommend this product28/10/2016, By HeidiI purchased this for my 9 year old and she loves it. It works for all types of bugs and it smells SO MUCH BETTER than Tabard! Well worth a buy.05/05/2016, By NanjeThis product works very well. I even use it on myself and he bugs stay away!03/02/2016, By TasnimAlthough it does seem to work, The smell of this product is very strong for a child. Even for a adult. I dont feel the smell is user friendly or pleasant at all. The smell permeates the whole room (and house)! I prefer the so pure for kids. Mild and pleasant and works like a charm.28/09/2014, By AldeWorks well with a herbal smell. No harmful chemicals - fantastic!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.