- Certified Kosher, and Halaal
- Individually packed to preserve freshness and flavour
- Top of the range, gourmet tea for connoisseurs of all ages
- Well-rounded, smooth taste with perfectly balanced spices
- Sweet flavour thanks to low tannin concentration
- Naturally caffeine free
- High in antioxidants
- Contains antioxidants which may help to battle cancerous growth
- Virtually calorie free - suitable for people on a kilojoule restricted diet
- Home-grown in South Africa
- 20 x tagged teabags
- Net weight: 40 g
- 87% organic rooibos tea, 13% organic (cardamom, cinnamon, star anise, ginger, pepper)
Country of Origin:
Made in South Africa
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product30/06/2020, By NokuphilaI purchased this tea because I once heard the name- Chai. I had been drinking it black but I had an aha! moment and I fell in love after a colleague who is well- acquainted with tea told me to add more mil and less water. Mmh! mmh! mmh!. Out of all the teas I purchased, hubby loves this one. Its our favourite tea- the lovely spicy and calm/ cool taste. We are definitely drinking chai all the way through winter.
Thank you FTN for this tea.15/05/2020, By Sandesh Elaineits ok07/05/2020, By ElvaLovely01/05/2020, By ElvaRainy days are perfect with this tea.25/10/2018, By EliznaLove this tea!!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.