- Certified organic
- Certified Kosher, and Halaal
- Individually packed to preserve freshness and flavour
- Top of the range gourmet tea for connoisseurs of all ages
- Well-rounded, smooth taste
- Minimal packaging, environmentally friendly
- Natural caffeine kick
- Sweet flavour thanks to low tannin concentration
- High in antioxidants
- Virtually calorie free - suitable for people on a kilojoule restricted diet
- Home-grown in South Africa
- 20 x tagged teabags
- Net weight: 40 g
- Ceylon tea.
Country of Origin:
Made in South Africa
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product08/05/2021, By Mother HenA delicious tea. I wish they would sell it loose leaf, so as to save on tea bags23/10/2020, By TanaVery impressed, I love this tea27/09/2020, By RenataI am a self-confessed tea snob - and this one ticks all the boxes! I absolutely love the taste and the fact that I can enjoy my tea without worrying about any nasty chemicals etc.07/05/2020, By KelEnglish tea was quite lovely01/05/2020, By LaraHave another cuppa tea.06/08/2018, By NadiaSo happy to find this pesticide free tea!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.