- Certified organic
- Certified Kosher, and Halaal
- Individually packed to preserve freshness and flavour
- Top of the range gourmet tea for connoisseurs of all ages
- Well-rounded, smooth taste with sweet liquorice root
- Minimal packaging, environmentally friendly
- Tagless teabags don’t use any staples!
- Naturally caffeine free
- Sweet flavour thanks to low tannin concentration
- High in antioxidants
- Contains antioxidants which may help to battle cancerous growth
- Virtually calorie free - suitable for people on a kilojoule restricted diet
- Home-grown in South Africa
Did you know?
- Rooibos tea contains a flavonoid called chrysoeriol. This substance decreases blood pressure and improves blood circulation. It is also the only natural food source of an antioxidant called Aspalathin. This antioxidant helps to battle heart diseases which are commonly suffered by diabetics.
- “Kenako” is a Sotho phrase which roughly translated means “it’s time”. With Kenako Tea, it’s always a good time for a cuppa.
- 20 x tagless teabags
- Net weight: 40 g
- Rooibos, liquorice root.
Country of Origin:
Made in South Africa
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product01/10/2018, By TselengI don't know if its the liquorice root or the 'organic' blend of the rooibos, but it tastes "wild" for lack of a better word. Its not a bad thing, but its different and its something I will get used to and overall it is drinkable and nice25/09/2018, By DebbieReally tasty tea!19/07/2018, By SaadThe liquorice smell is too strong. Personally, I didn't enjoy it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.