- Hand harvested coarse sea salt
- Pumped up from a pristine underground sea water lake over 400 years old
- Harvested on the shores of west Africa, St Helena Bay
- No ordinary salt – a gourmet delicacy that enhances any dish with unforgettable flavour and finesse
- High in calcium and trace minerals
- Non iodated
- 100% pure and natural: no chemicals, fillers or free flow agents
- Low moisture absorption
Choose from the dropdown menu top right: 500g or 1kg
Can be used in grinders
Due to its strong taste use less salt than you usually would – a little goes a long way
Store in a cool, dry place
Tip: grind over a dish at the last minute to savour the pleasure of the slight crackle and then delicious melting of the salt
Did you know: as local artisanal salts become more appreciated around the world, salt connoisseurs are now using terms to describe their flavours much like you would cheese or wine - instead of the using the word terroir, which describes the influence of the local earth on foods like cheese and wine, some salt makers are adopting the term merroir, or influence of the sea.
Could contain traces of Iodine
Unrefined coarse sea salt
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product08/10/2017, By TraceyOrdered this out of curiosity & glad I did. Strong but that just means it lasts longer.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.