- Hand harvested Coarse sea salt combined with nori seaweed, mixed herbs, lemon zest and celery
- No ordinary salt: enhances any dish with unforgettable flavour
- An umami savoury sensation that’s rich in trace minerals, especially calcium
- Nori seaweed contains iodine
- Harvested on the shores of west Africa, St Helena Bay
- 100% pure: no chemicals, fillers or free flow agents
- Low moisture absorption
Choose from the dropdown menu top right:
Can be used in grinders or crushed with the fingers
Due to its strong taste use less salt than you usually would – a little goes a long way
Tip: crush over a dish at the last minute to savour the pleasure of the slight crackle and then delicious melting of the salt. Wonderful on egg, pasta, fish and vegetable dishes.
Store in a cool, dry place
Hand harvested coarse sea salt, Porhyra Sp. Seaweed, Seasonal herbs, celery leaves, Garlic, Lemon Grass, Lemon Zest, spices.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product14/06/2017, By MeganFantastic product!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.