- Your KeepCup will neither absorb nor empart flavours, keeping your coffee’s taste and aroma pure
- Large sipping hole allows you to fully take in the aromas of your coffee as you drink
- Made from fully tempered, soda-lime glass to last a very long time
- Non-slip silicone grip keeps your hand from burning
- Not indestructible, but surprisingly durable
- BPA, and BPS free
- Dishwasher safe on the top shelf
Did you know? In the United Kingdom, over five-hundred thousand disposable coffee cups are littered daily
- Chai Colours: Latte Band, Charcoal Lid, and Latte Plug
Available in 2 sizes: Small, and Medium
- Small Capacity: 227 ml
- Medium Capacity: 340 ml
- Toughened Soda-Lime Glass, Polypropylene, Silicone
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product09/10/2018, By CarinaAmazing! Doesn't leak, doesn't fade or get ugly. The sour milk smell doesn't linger as in plastic reusable cups (should you forget it in your car sometimes). Really worth the price.13/08/2018, By PThis is such a neat alternative to plasic cups! Although not as conveniet having to lug it around before and after your coffee. I really love it. It looks smart and we helping the environment!! It's time for a change!29/07/2018, By BronwynMy favourite take-away cup - barista's also love it because the cup fits under coffee machines so no wasted time or throw-away cup needed when ordering a coffee on the run.
Have started giving these as gifts and my friends love them!
Easy to clean, reassemble and tough (have taken mine on planes, trains, in luggage, used when camping and for general day-to-day use and it still looks new after more than a year)23/07/2018, By ClaudiaPerfect for my takeaway coffee! Reduces use of single-use cups; spill-proof; easy to clean & appealing!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.