- No pesticides, preservatives or additives
- Non-GMO, non-irradiated
- Widely used to flavour Indian and Thai dishes
- Full of pure natural flavour and colour
- Contains curcumin, a great antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory
- A good source of vitamins B and C
- Helps to support a strong immune system
- Improves digestion and supports a healthy liver
- Lowers high blood pressure levels
Did You Know? Turmeric is highly prized in traditional Indian culture, and has long been used as a natural dye in cultural ceremonies, including weddings.
Recipe for Golden Milk (Turmeric Milk):
Golden milk is an ancient Ayurvedic remedy that eases indigestion, gas and heartburn, as well as aches and pains.
- ½tsp Turmeric
- 4 cups unsweetened Almond-Milk-Natural-Flavour-p-4448.html" target="_blank">Almond milk
- A dash of nutmeg
- A dash of Cinnamon-p-4537.html" target="_blank">Cinnamon
- 2 drops of Vanilla-Extract-p-4789.html" target="_blank">Vanilla Extract
- 4tbsp raw Honey-Wildflower-p-3399.html" target="_blank">Honey
- Boil the Turmeric in 1 cup of water, stirring with a wooden spoon. The mixture should thicken after about 10 minutes, making a paste.
- Reduce heat and mix in the Almond milk, nutmeg, Cinnamon and Vanilla. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the Honey. Serve and enjoy!
Organic, non-irradiated Turmeric
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.