- Certified organic at source
- No pesticides, preservatives or additives
- May help to increase the rate of recovery after exercise
- May help to boost testosterone levels in men (natural performance enhancer)
- Contains large amounts of copper, and iron as well as both manganese, and magnesium
Spiced Indian Flatbreads Recipe:
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups organic flour
- ½ cup of yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil
- ½ cup of ground fenugreek seeds
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- ½ teaspoon of ground cumin
- A pinch of your favourite Himalayan salt
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour in the yoghurt, and knead until firm.
- Allow the dough to rest for ~15 minutes under a cloth.
- Preheat your frying pan to a high heat, with ½ teaspoon of sunflower oil.
- Roll the dough into golf ball sized nuggets, and dust them with flour.
- Roll the dough nuggets out into flat circles.
- Place your dough disc onto the skillet, wait for it to start bubbling them flip.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Supplementing with fenugreek seeds has been clinically demonstrated to improve the rate at which new mothers produce breast milk. Consult your neonatal healthcare provider about supplementing with fenugreek seeds.
- Nett Weight: 80g
- Organic Fenugreek Seeds.
Country of Origin:
- Product of India.
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product05/04/2021, By TashFenugreek seeds have so many benefits topically and internally, can't wait to try them as a tea!03/01/2021, By HopeI'm very satisfied with the product26/12/2020, By NosGood quality26/12/2020, By NosGood quality26/12/2020, By NosGood quality03/12/2020, By JodieValue for money. A little fenugreek goes a long way.29/10/2020, By Yususgreat product02/08/2020, By FantasySo nice15/03/2020, By Mrs FoxVery tasty13/03/2020, By SposhI have not used it that much[once], but I have good vibes about the product.16/05/2019, By JenniferNice strong flavour
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.