- Certified organic at source
- No pesticides, preservatives or additives
- Can aid digestion, and assist with constipation
- Can help with halitosis, and other forms of bad breath
- An excellent source of contain copper, potassium, zinc, manganese, iron, magnesium, and selenium
- Be sure to crack the shell of these fennel seeds before use by lightly milling them in a mortar and pestle, or crushing them beneath a frying pan.
Homemade Spiced Tea Recipe:
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup of loose black tea leaves
- 1 tablespoon of fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon of whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons of cardamom pods
- 2 tablespoons of black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons of red peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons of coriander seeds
- 2 crushed cinnamon sticks
- 4 tablespoons dried ginger
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Lightly bake all of the spices in the oven for approx. 5-7 minutes.
- Air cool the baked spice mix for approx. 5 minutes.
- Mix the spices, and your loose leaf tea of choice in a glass jar.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Fennel seeds are used in traditional Ayurvedic practise to fix bad breath, clear blocked sinuses, and reduce the symptoms of asthma, such as shortness of breath.
- Nett Weight: 40g
- Organic Fennel Seeds.
Country of Origin:
- Product of India.
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product27/05/2021, By KatieHas a fantastic flavor.26/11/2020, By JeannieBeautiful quality and fresh!29/10/2020, By Rakelgreat product01/08/2020, By FantasyCrunchy19/05/2020, By Grahamlove05/10/2019, By SharifaI like the strong flavour
26/06/2019, By DeleneVery nice, staple in my cupboard.16/05/2019, By JenniferNice .strong flavour
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.