- When massaging the Butter into your scalp, the Coconut Oil will stimulate hair growth from the hair follicles
- Flaxseed Oil minimizes dandruff and helps to prevent hair loss
- Beyond being a wonderful conditioner, an added defense against hair loss is Shea Butter, working to protect hair against the damaging effects of free radicals found in modern environments
- Argan Oil has been named “liquid gold” for its rich nutrient content, including fatty acids and Vitamin E
- With potent benefits that far surpass generic castor oil, Jamaican Black Castor Oil improves luster and health, while also soothing dry itchy scalp
Shea butter, Coconut oil, Jamaican castor oil, Flaxseed oil, Argan oil
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product27/12/2018, By Mister MamaLove this product. I have "big hair" which has now reached my hips, and this is perfect as a "pre-poo" mask or just to protect your hair when you're swimming a lot during summer. Nice for split ends too.14/11/2018, By SizweLove how it feels and goes on the hair17/10/2018, By SamUsing this for ethnic 4c hair and it is magical. You need to use in moderation as it is quite thick and will build up.22/08/2018, By SarahWas so excited to treat my hair to this but was very disappointed with the result :( It made my hair heavy and greasy and took a few shampoo's to get it back to normal again. Perhaps I'm using it wrong? I applied it, went for a run and then washed it out when I got back. I have contacted the brand directly for usage instructions but no luck.28/06/2018, By BavishaWhen I bought this product, i thought it was to use to style your hair. I use it every two weeks to moisturise my hair as it gets really dry in winter. After washing out the product, my hair is soft and supple and smells amazing!.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.