- Apple Cider Vinegar tones and restores the skin’s pH levels for revitalized skin
- The anti-inflammatory and moisturizing characteristics of Aloe Vera juice give great support for plumping skin without making it oiler
- Hemp Seed oil is a supreme skin regenerator with great restorative impact thanks to its closeness in composition to skin lipids
- Use at the end of the day
- If all make-up has been removed, there is no need to wash the product off, it can be left on the skin overnight
Aloe Vera juice, Apple cider Vinegar, Hemp seed oil, Tea tree oil, Essential oils
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product21/04/2020, By alyxNOT safe for sensitive skin.. ACV anddd essential oils? What a terrible mix. Will definitely cause irritation.17/10/2019, By MandyNot a cleanser. Maybe a toner.28/01/2019, By TylerI think this would be better marketed as a tonic or toner, I initially used it as a cleanser but it doesn't cleanse well. However, using it after a cleanse is just magical. It smells a little too much like Apple Cider Vinegar so once an oil or moisturiser is applied, the skin is left feeling phenomenal29/11/2018, By AndreaStunning facial cleanser. Skin feels rejuvenated after every cleanse.18/04/2018, By TanzThis cleanser has the consistancy of water or a toner. I found it did not cleanse my skin at all but rather absorbed into my skin. I think the ingredients are great and that this product would work better as a skin tonic because of the way it absorbs into the skin. But it definately did not clean my skin.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.