- Traditional soap made in Ghana
- Suitable for body and hair use
- Provides natural iron for the skin
- Contains a healthy dose of Vitamin A and E to leave skin almost immediately plumper and clearer with long-lasting transformative effects
- Contains healing and loving tea tree oil, kernel oil, and coconut oil
- No artificial additives make it a natural healer to tackle skin issues like acne, eczema, oily or dry skin, and blemishes
- Deeply cleanses without compromising pH levels
- Scalp and hair are both strengthened and softened
Plantain leaves, Cocoa pod ash, Shea tree bark, Coconut oil, Kernel oil, Palm tree leaves, Palm oil, Grape seed oil, Neem oil, Essential oils
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product22/03/2019, By LelanieAll natural is the way to go. Easy to use! Goodness in a bottle!10/01/2019, By EVLLovely natural soap, but do find it can be a little drying on the scalp. Good value for money.20/11/2018, By Tomma UKI love it cuts through like no other and lasts for ages !
13/11/2018, By OllieNice soap10/10/2018, By BiancaI've been using this as a face wash - my skin doesn't feel tight after and it lasts forever!07/09/2018, By JWhen I received the bottle I was honestly scared to even open it because of the tar like colour. I eventually decided to try it and was truly surprised, it smells like the aqua bar I use on my body and does not dry out my hair at all. Happy that it does no damage to my skin when I rinse it off in the shower. Also great as a shower gel.21/07/2018, By KimGreat for my dry skin and doubles up as a chemical free shampoo.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.