- Loose leaf herbal tea blend
- Combines ginger, nettle, green teas and more
- Oolong tea helps to promote oral hygiene
- Blackberry leaf tea may be helpful with diarrhea and runny tummies
- Certified organic ingredients
- Naturally caffeinated
- Tinned in recyclable and reusable packaging
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Steep 1 heaped tablespoon per cup for 7 - 10 minutes in freshly boiled (100°C) water.
- Infuse up to 3 times.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Ensure lid is secure to prevent moisture.
- Nett Weight: 50 g.
- Green Tea China Chun Mee, Mate Green, Ginger, Nettle, White Tea Tai Pai Mu Tan, Green Tea Darjeeling OP, China Oolong, Tulsi, Dandelion, Green Rooibos, Blackberry Leaves, Rose Petals.
Allergens: This product is packed in a facility where peanuts, soy beans and seeds are present.
Country of Origin:
- Sourced from The People’s Republic Of China, Paraguay, South Africa and India.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.