- A plant-based burger premix made with
- Makes 4 tantalizingly juicy, meat-free burger patties
- Vegan friendly - Vegetarian Society approved
- Organic certified by the Soil Association
- Ideal food option for your plant based diet
- An enjoyable snack along your weight loss journey
- Rich in protein and fibre
- Palm Oil free
- Contains Soya, Wheat and Gluten
- GMO free
- Dairy free
- You will need 2 teaspoons of Sunflower Oil.
- On the Hob, Grill or Braai: Empty the sachet into a bowl, add 175ml of boiling water and 2 teaspoons of sunflower oil, stil well and leave to stand for 10 minutes
- With wet hands, form into burger shapes
- In the Oven: preheat your oven to 180 / 200 degrees, fan/gas 6 and bake your burgers on a lightly greased baking tray for 20 minutes, turning once until thoroughly cooked.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Nett Weight: 125g
- Textured Soya Protein*, Wholemeal Breadcrumbs* (Wheat*, Yeast, Salt), Brown Rice Flour*, Barley Flakes*, Onion*, Vegetable Bouillon* (Sea Salt, Rice Flour*, Vegetables* [Onion*, Carrots*, Parsnip*], Yeast Extract, Sunflower Oil*, Parsley*, Turmeric*), Celery Powder*, Carob Powder*, Sea Salt, Black Pepper*, Cumin*, Sage*, Thyme*.
- *Certified Organic Ingredient.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 62.5g serving (2 burgers)
- Energy (kJ): 873
- Protein (g): 15
- Carbohydrate (g): 26
- of which Total Sugar (g): 5.3
- Total Fat (g): 2.5
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.4
- Dietary Fibre (g): 9.3
- Sodium (mg): 680
Allergens: Wheat, Gluten, Soya
- Recyclable paper board carton.
Country of Origin:
- Made in England
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.