- Liquid fulvic acid supplement
- Made from ancient microbial plant nutrients & minerals
- Contains minerals, trace elements, amino acids, peptides, nucleic acids & phytochemicals
- Enhances absorption of nutrients
- Converts minerals & trace elements into an organic form needed for the assimilation of vitamins in the body
- Rich in anti-oxidants
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Boosts immune system
- Fights free radicals
- May support the healthy functioning of the digestive system
- Believed to aid cognitive function
- Can help to reduce toxins in the body
- Increases oxygen availability
- Free from fillers & preservatives
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- This supplement is not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure any ailment.
- 15 ml 1-2 times a day.
- Medication should be taken two hours or longer after taking fulvic acid.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 25 °C.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before taking fulvic acid.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Nett Volume: 500ml
- Fulvic Acid, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Minerals, Trace Elements, Water.
- Recyclable amber glass bottle held within a recyclable cardboard carton.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.