- Fulvic Acid supplement
- Reduces inflammation & increases immunity
- Combined with plants that have anti-inflammatory & antioxidant properties
- Turmeric contains curcumin may provide anti-inflammatory relief
- Vitamin C helps to boost immunity
- Beetroot extract detoxes the liver
- Aloe vera Barbadensis balances gut flora
- PQQ protects cells from oxidative stress
- Fulvic Acid enhances the absorption of nutrients
- Converts minerals & trace elements into an organic form needed for the assimilation of vitamins in the body
- Fights free radicals
- May support the healthy functioning of the digestive system
- Believed to aid cognitive function
- Can help to reduce toxins in the body
- Increases oxygen availability
- Free from fillers & preservatives
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Did you know? Filsosomes are created when Fulvic Acid is combined with stable liposomes. Being of a smaller nano-particle size, this product delivers the benefits of Fulvic Acid to the body at a cellular level.
- Take 15ml 1-2 times a day for increased energy and longevity and to help fight inflammation.
- Medication should be taken two hours or longer after taking fulvic acid.
- Refrigerate once opened.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before taking fulvic acid.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Nett Volume: 500 ml.
- Fulvisomes (Fulvic Acid and Liposomes), Lemon, Beetroot, Turmeric, Ginger, Piperine, Aloe Vera Barbadensis, Dolomite, Zinc, Selenium.
Ingredient Concentration (mg) % of NRV
- Fulvic acid 4%
- COENZYME PQQ 20mg
- Lemon 35 ml 100%
- Beetroot 35 ml 100%
- Curcuminoids 2.4 g 100%
- Ginger extract 8 ml 50%
- Aloe Vera 20 ml 50%
- Piperine 0.4 g 100%
- Recyclable glass bottle and plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
- This supplement is not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure any ailment.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product06/11/2021, By TaniaOur family's first health go-to-product! We make sure to always have it in our home.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.