- May improve and sustain energy levels
- Essential for a healthy metabolism
- Maintains optimal functioning of your muscles
- Important for the healthy brain, and cognitive function
- Promotes bone health
- Contains Methyl-cobalamin: an active form of Vitamin B12
- Helps with the synthesis of methionine & SAMe
- May help to prevent anaemia by supporting red blood cell production
- Promotes healthy pregnancy
- Improves the mood
- Fulvic Acid
- Made from ancient microbial plant nutrients & minerals
- Contains minerals, trace elements, amino acids, peptides, nucleic acids & phytochemicals
- Enhances absorption of nutrients
- Converts minerals & trace elements into an organic form needed for the assimilation of vitamins in the body
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Boosts immune system
- Fights free radicals
- May support the healthy functioning of the digestive system
- Believed to aid cognitive function
- Can help to reduce toxins in the body
- Increases oxygen availability
- Free from fillers & preservatives
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Did you know? This B Complex is carried in Filsosomes which are created when Fulvic Acid is combined with stable liposomes. Being of a smaller nano-particle size, this product delivers the benefits of Vitamin B and Fulvic Acid to the body at a cellular level.
- Children < 12 years old take 10 ml (5 days on 2 days off)
- Children 12 to 16 years old take 15 ml (5 days on 2 days off)
- Adults up to 60 kg take 20 ml (5 days on 2 days off)
- Adults > 60 kg take 25 ml (5 days on 2 days off)
- Refrigerate once opened.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before taking fulvic acid.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Nett Volume: 500 ml.
- Serving Size: 25 ml
- Vit B complex in Fulvisomes (Vit B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12 (Methylcobalamin), Selenium, Piperine (10mg), Iron, Threonine, Valine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Methionine, Tryptophan (3mg)
Ingredients Concentration (mg) % of NRV
- Vitamin B1 1.8 mg 180
- Vitamin B2 1.5 mg 140
- Vitamin B3 18 mg 125
- Vitamin B6 2 mg 140
- Vitamin B9 112 mcg 56
- Vitamin B12 2.4 mcg 100
- Vitamin C 24 mg 30
- Recyclable glass bottle and plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
- This supplement is not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure any ailment.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product13/05/2022, By KathrynThis has change my daughter's life! I suffer from Vit B deficiency so supplement myself but my daughter won't get injections or take tablets so this liquid has been a life saver! She went from being lethargic and no life to her bouncy, happy, singing and skipping self.06/11/2021, By TaniaBest energiser and Fulvic Acid based too!06/11/2021, By TaniaBest product to energise and Fulvi-X based too!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.