Benefits of JUN tea:
- A natural probiotic tonic
- Increases energy levels
- Improves digestion
- Promotes better gut health
- Calms the nervous system
- Boosts the metabolism
- Detoxifies the liver
- Source of antioxidants
- Typically has a more delicate taste than kombucha
JUN vs. Kombucha: What’s the difference?
- Kombucha is made with black tea & cane sugar
- JUN is made with green tea & raw honey
- Both are fermented using SCOBY (symbiotic colony of yeast and bacteria)
Did you know? JUN is sometimes called “the champagne of kombuchas”!
- Keep refrigerated to chill, or serve immediately over ice.
- Recommended daily intake is 250ml. Start with ¼ cup at first, to see how you respond to the detoxifying effects of JUN.
Note: As with most artisan products, the taste of JUN tea will vary from batch to batch.
Prolonged refrigeration increases fermentation and lowers pH, giving the JUN a more sour taste.
Because of JUN’s high potency, it’s not recommended for pregnant women or children under 12, without guidance from a health care professional.
Fair trade organic green tea/mate tea, spring water, local untreated raw honey fermented with a Tibetan culture, charged with 3D Golden Shri Yantra & flower of life symbol
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.