- A 133ml hydrating cleanser, toner and makeup remover from Juice Beauty
- Maintains moisture with organic vegetable glycerin.
- Increases appearance of skin’s suppleness with Vitamin E.
- Hydrates and soothes with algae.
- Helps tone, revitalize and refresh with grapefruit extract.
- Formulated without parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances.
- Juice Beauty products are never tested on animals.
Apply cleanser to damp skin and massage gently into a light lather. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
The Juice Beauty proprietary blend of fruit stem cells: apple buds & grape buds. Organic juices of citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice)*, pyrus malus (organic apple juice)*, vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice)*, decyl glucoside, organic vegetable glycerin*, sodium cocoyl glycinate, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, xanthan gum, vitis vinifera (organic grape seed oil)*, caprylyl glycol, helianthus annuus (sunflower seed oil), citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange extract), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange fruit extract), citrus paradisi (grapefruit extract), algae extract, malus domestica (apple buds), vitis vinifera (grape buds), ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), tocopherol (Vitamin E), malic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, sodium phytate, polyglyceryl-5 oleate, sodium cocoyl glutamate, citric acid, glyceryl caprylate, isomalt, lecithin, sodium hydroxide, litsea cubeba (may chang oil) and cinnamomum camphora (ho wood oil).
* = Certified organic ingredient
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product26/01/2017, By CindyThis has simplified my routine and my skin feels great. Removes make-up, cleanses and tones. Sign me up :)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.