- Award winning Ivory Tinted Moisturiser, multi-tasking as a foundation and sunscreen.
- Zinc broad spectrum non-nano SPF 30 sun protection with natural mineral zinc oxide.
- Provides light glowing coverage with mineral pigments.
- Hydrates with organic plant oils of coconut, sunflower & jojoba.
- Replenishes moisture with vegetable hyaluronic acid.
- Formulated without parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances.
- Juice Beauty products are never tested on animals.
Apply generously to face, neck, décolleté́ and top of hands before sun exposure and as needed.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20%. Inactive Ingredients: Organic juices of pyrus malus (organic apple juice)*, vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe leaf juice)*, cocos nucifera (organic coconut oil)*, caprylic/capric triglyceride, sorbitan stearate, ricinus communis (castor seed oil), polyglyceryl-10 laurate, magnesium sulfate, helianthus annuus (organic sunflower seed oil)*, simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba seed oil)*, tocopherol (Vitamin E), sodium hyaluronate (vegetable hyaluronic acid), phenethyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, iron oxides, citrus reticulata (mandarin) & citrus aurantium (petitgrain) pure essential oils.
* = Certified organic ingredient
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product04/11/2015, By PhilippaI originally tried to use this as a foundation but the coverage is wayyyy too light for that. Since then I have been using it instead as my daily moisturiser. It creates a lovely glow for days when you don feel like wearing makeup and also acts as a good base for foundation. it has been really great for my skin. Loses one star because it smells pretty yucky.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.