- Organic foundation serum
- Suitable for all skin types & ages
- “Cream” shade for fair complexions with yellow undertone
- Provides medium to full coverage
- Age Defy Serum Technology with resveratrol-rich grapeseed & fruit stem cells
- Reduces the appearance of lines & wrinkles - doesn’t settle into fine lines
- Weightless texture for long-lasting wear
- Includes vitamins C & E for antioxidant protection
- Vegan & cruelty-free, no animal testing
- No parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycol
- No phthalates, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances
- Shake well before use.
- Apply to forehead, nose, cheeks & chin.
- Evenly blend into skin from the center of the face working outwards.
- Can be applied lightly for a sheer finish, or layered for full coverage.
- Size: 30ml
- Colour: Cream (08)
- Aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice/ jus d’aloés bio)*, carthamnus tinctorius (organic safflower oil/ huile de carthame bio)*, glycerin (organic/ bio)*, coconut alkanes, potassium cetyl phosphate, sorbitan sesquioleate, gluconolactone**, cetearyl olivate**, silica, sorbitan olivate**, coco-caprylate/ caprate**, sodium benzoate, decyl glucoside**, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium bicarbonate, citrus medica limonum (lemon leaf cell extract/ extrait de cellule des feuilles de citron), helianthus annuus (sunflower seed oil/huile de graines de tournesol), vitis vinifera (organic grape seed oil/ huile de pépins de raisin bio)*, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (vitamin C/ vitamine C), tocopherol (vitamin E/ vitamine E), argania spinosa (argan shell powder/ poudre d’argan), rosa gallica (rose flower powder/ poudre de rose)
- May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
- *Certified organic ingredient
Country of Origin:
- Developed in California, USA
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product12/09/2020, By ElijahIt’s not bad. Quite pricey. But does last a fair while.20/05/2020, By LAbsolutely horrible. I know the description indicates that it is a serum foundation and is light and weightless, but honestly, I don't think it can even be classed as foundation. It is so runny, the consistency is like pure water, which just happens to be the colour of a foundation. Even after trying to shake the bottle and mix up the ingredients, it made no difference. It provides no cover, as it is literally like trying to rub water on your face and expecting there to be coverage. I did query if the product was meant to be like that and the response was that it is normal for ingredients to separate , it must be shaken and all batches are tested. However, no matter how much I tried to mix it up, the consistency did not change and it is unusable as a foundation. I am so, so sorry I ever bought this. Especially at this price of this stuff. So do yourself a favour, stay away from this terrible product and save your money.08/05/2020, By LiannaApplies smoothly
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.