- Medium to full coverage
- Won’t settle into lines or wrinkles
- Weightless texture for comfortable long-wear
- Contains no silicon based emollients
- Coconut alkanes leave the skin deeply moisturized without an oily residue
- Antioxidant protection with Vitamin C & E
- Vegan, and cruelty free - Leaping Bunny approved
- Shake well before use
- Apply with a brush or fingertips
- Suitable for all skin types from normal, mature, blemished/oily, combination, dry, and sensitive skin
Did you know? Silicon based emollients are particularly inert compounds and can take upwards of 400 years to decompose.
- 30 ml
Aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice/jus d’aloés bio)*, carthamnus tinctorius (organic safflower oil/huile de carthame bio)*, glycerin (organic/bio)*, coconut alkanes, potassium cetyl phosphate, sorbitan sesquioleate, gluconolactone†, cetearyl olivate†, silica, sorbitan olivate†, coco-caprylate/caprate†, sodium benzoate**, decyl glucoside†, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium bicarbonate, citrus medica limonum (lemon leaf cell extract/extrait de cellule des feuilles de citron), helianthus annuus (sunflower seed oil/huile de graines de tournesol), vitis vinifera (organic grape seed oil/huile de pépins de raisin bio)*, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (Vitamin C/vitamine C)**, tocopherol (Vitamin E/vitamine E), argania spinosa (argan shell powder/poudre d’argan), rosa gallica (rose flower powder/poudre de rose). May contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
† plant derived / origine végétale
* = Certified organic ingredient
**Please note: Certain studies have shown the combination of sodium benzoate and ascorbic forms of vitamin C in cosmetics to be potentially carcinogenic. In the case of cosmetics, the evidence is not conclusive in either direction.
Country of Origin:
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.