- A 200ml serving of Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser
- Coconut cleanses deeply and repairs damage
- The organic sage, lemon balm and dandelion botanicals purifies and detoxify skin
- Clarifies with organic lemon & cherry fruit acids.
- Hydrates with algae and organic aloe.
- Formulated without parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances.
- Juice Beauty products are never tested on animals.
- Certified Gluten Free
Cleanse morning and evening by massaging onto damp skin in a circular motion. Rinse well. Follow with Juice Beauty’s Blemish Clearing Serum and Oil-Free Moisturizer for the best results.
Organic juices of citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice)*, prunus avium (organic sweet cherry juice)*, vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice)*, decyl glucoside, vegetable glycerin, sodium hydroxide, gluconolactone, sclerotium gum, xanthan gum, lysolecithin, pullulan, sodium benzoate, sodium levulinate, organic botanical extracts of salvia officinalis (organic sage leaf extract)*, taraxacum officinale (dandelion leaf extract), melissa officinalis (lemon balm leaf extract), algae extract, tocopherol (Vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), citrus aurantifolia (lime oil), tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, sodium anisate, citric acid, litsea cubeba (may chang), citrus aurantium amara (organic bitter orange)* and cananga odorata (organic ylang ylang)* pure essential oils
* = Certified organic ingredient
Juice Beauty is constantly updating their ingredients to bring you results using the safest, local, organic and natural ingredients possible.
Made with certified organic ingredients.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.