- Soothe, repair & moisturise your little one’s scalp
- Designed to alleviate dry skin
- Promote a balanced pH level in skin
- Contains botanical & essential oils
- Marigold, Palmarosa, Peppermint, Lavender oils
- Antimicrobial properties
- May relieve symptoms of cradle cap, dry scalp & scalp eczema
- Free from harmful chemicals, parabens, synthetic perfumes & colourants, lead, petrolatum & sulfates
- Gentle on eyes & eyelids
- Does not contain animal products
- Gently massage a few drops onto the scalp.
- Wait at least 30 mins or leave overnight.
- Rinse & wash your baby’s hair as normal.
- Gently brush after washing.
- Repeat this treatment for a few nights.
- Store in a cool (below 25°C) dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
- Recyclable plastic bottle & lid
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product23/01/2021, By RufkahI bought this product for my toddler boy. It worked so well. All dryness has cleared up. I would also rub some oil through his hair to give it some extra nourishment and moisture. Washes off easily and not only does it take away the dryness but makes hair soft and shiny. Very happy with this product!!! Multiple uses. Cant wait to order anothe bottle!30/12/2020, By MarleneI am so impressed with this product, after years of struggling with cradle cap on all of my kids and the difficulty finding the correct product, I am now so pleased that I finally found this miracle product and purely a bonus that it contains only natural ingredients.27/12/2020, By FelishMiracle stuff!! After only 2 applications my baby's cradle cap totally cleared!18/12/2020, By ExploreI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.