- Jojoba oil is ultra-nourishing & non-greasy; it has a structure very similar to skin’s natural sebum, making it a versatile treatment for the skin & nails
- Argan oil is “liquid gold” that nourishes, softens & strengthens nails & cuticles
- Apricot oil improves skin elasticity & softness
- Rosemary is antibacterial, antiviral & antifungal
- Lavender is antibacterial
- Calendula is soothing
- Sweet almond oil nourishes & strengthens weak, brittle nails
This cuticle oil comes in a compact bottle fitted with a handy application brush, so it can be easily and neatly applied to the cuticles and nail beds.
Victorian Garden are Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free and also certified with NatureWatch UK
- Best used at night after a warm bath or shower.
- Apply to dry skin around the nails & allow to absorb fully.
- Apply hand cream if needed.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Contains nut oil.
Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil*, argania spinosa (argan) oil, prunus amygdalus (sweet almond) oil, calendula officinalis (calendula) oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) oil, vitamin E acetate, lavender oil*, rosemary oil*, limonene**, linalool**
**Components of essential oils
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product07/05/2016, By NicoleneI love the smell of the product and the application brush which makes applying the product easy.03/04/2016, By Carol AnneThis is the nicest cuticle and nail oil I have tried. I apply Argan oil to nails and cuticles and then this.13/03/2016, By AnitaThis product used over several weeks has given impressive results. Not only are my cuticles softer but my nails are definitely stronger and no longer splitting, which has been a problem for a long time. The little brush works well, and the unexpected bonus is the scent - which is lovely.08/09/2015, By ShameemaMy nails are growing out beautifully since Ive started using this. I firmly believe that natural products are far better for you than chemical. This is gets an extra star for being so affordable.15/07/2015, By Kajalmakes my nails look manicured and the best part is that my body is not absorbing nasty chemicals as with other oils. The brush is a bot hard though - could have been a bit softer - still works tho29/04/2015, By Simone VerniqueSkeptical at first, but wow! It really does work! Not only good for your cuticles but your nails as well. Will definitely buy again
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.