- Sweet flavored toothpaste is great for kids, as it is a more familiar taste than mint which can be harsh and bitter for little kids
- Formulated to be free of fluoride, sugar, colourants, SLS or artificial preservatives
- Includes organic calendula to soothe gums, natural strawberry flavour and xylitol for sweetness
- Packaging is all free of BPA and is recyclable
Did you know? Xylitol is not only a non-nutritive sweetener, it’s also endorsed by many dental associations as inhibiting the growth of tooth decay, making it the perfect sweetener.
- Squeeze a small amount onto a toothbrush and wet to activate foaming
- Brush teeth as directed by your dentist
- Rinse mouth out and rinse toothbrush (but don’t stress if your child swallows it - it’s safe)
- Occasionally crystals will build up around the mouth of the tube - simply wipe with a warm, wet cloth to clear the crystals, and dry with a dry cloth
- Store the tube with the cap facing upwards (in a cup, or similar) to inhibit the growth of crystals
- Store oral care products as far from the toilet as possible
Contains xylitol, purified water, vegetable glycerin, silica, certified organic strawberry flavour, xantham gum, certified organic calendula officinalis extract.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product08/10/2018, By ElMy 3 year old loves it.02/10/2018, By Thaveshneekids dont like it15/11/2017, By GennaAfter reading the reviews, I was hoping that I have made a good purchase, but my son hates the taste and refuses to use it.15/11/2017, By MarietaNice flavor, however my little once prefers a toothpaste that is non-gel like.11/08/2017, By HeidsTastes nice and is good for kiddies. My toddler loves this toothpaste. It is expensive, but worth it as it contains no nasties.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.