- Formulated to be free of fluoride, salicylate, sugar, colourants, SLS or artificial preservatives
- Includes organic calendula to soothe gums and xylitol for sweetness
- Packaging is all free of BPA and is recyclable
- Squeeze a small amount onto a toothbrush and wet to activate foaming
- Brush teeth as directed by your dentist
- Rinse mouth out and rinse toothbrush (but don’t stress if your child swallows it - it’s safe)
- Occasionally crystals will build up around the mouth of the tube - simply wipe with a warm, wet cloth to clear the crystals, and dry with a dry cloth
- Store the tube with the cap facing upwards (in a cup, or similar) to inhibit the growth of crystals
- Store oral care products as far from the toilet as possible
Did you know? Xylitol is not only a non-nutritive sweetener, it’s also endorsed by many dental associations as inhibiting the growth of tooth decay, making it the perfect sweetener.
Xylitol, Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin (from coconut), Silica, Certified Organic Natural Flavour* (Raspberry), Xanthan Gum, Certified Organic Calendula Officinalis Extract**, Potassium Sorbate (Naturally Derived), Citric Acid
* USDA Certified Organic Ingredient
** NASAA Certified Organic & Biodynamic Ingredient
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product22/11/2018, By GretchMy daughter is picky about toothpastes and she brushed her teeth without a fuss09/10/2018, By archiluluMakes brushing teeth a tasty adventure for the little ones26/08/2017, By HeleenMy kids love this toothpaste. For the first time it is not a fight to get them to brush. It tastes lovely too. (Of taste so nice that my 2 year old ate the last bit that was left in the tube!)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.