- Formulated to be free of fluoride, salicylate, sugar, colourants, SLS or artificial preservatives
- Includes organic calendula to soothe gums and xylitol for sweetness
- Packaging is all free of BPA and is recyclable
Did you know? Xylitol is not only a non-nutritive sweetener, it’s also endorsed by many dental associations as inhibiting the growth of tooth decay, making it the perfect sweetener.
- Squeeze a small amount onto a toothbrush and wet to activate foaming
- Brush teeth as directed by your dentist
- Rinse mouth out and rinse toothbrush (but don’t stress if your child swallows it - it’s safe)
- Occasionally crystals will build up around the mouth of the tube - simply wipe with a warm, wet cloth to clear the crystals, and dry with a dry cloth
- Store the tube with the cap facing upwards (in a cup, or similar) to inhibit the growth of crystals
- Store oral care products as far from the toilet as possible
- Xylitol, Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin (coconut Derived), Silica, Xantham Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Naturally Derived), Citric Acid
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product18/07/2018, By LoveleenMy little one doesn't resist his toothbrush when I out this on other than this its a struggle, so i guess he likes it.17/05/2018, By WilmaA favourite with my son, three, and daughter, 18 months. Have transitioned to the Flavour Free option as they were literally eating the toothpaste from the brush :)06/04/2018, By DMy daughter loved this! Much better than awful bubblegum flavoured shop brands11/08/2017, By HeidsContains no nasty ingredients. My little boy enjoys brushing with this toothpaste.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.