- Sweet flavored toothpaste is great for kids, as it is a more familiar taste than mint which can be harsh and bitter for little kids
- Formulated to be free of fluoride, sugar, colourants, SLS or artificial preservatives
- Includes organic calendula to soothe gums, natural banana flavour and xylitol for sweetness
- Packaging is all free of BPA and is recyclable
Did you know? that xylitol is not only a non-nutritive sweetener, it’s also endorsed by many dental associations as inhibiting the growth of tooth decay, making it the perfect sweetener.
- Squeeze a small amount onto a toothbrush and wet to activate foaming
- Brush teeth as directed by your dentist
- Rinse mouth out and rinse toothbrush (but don’t stress if your child swallows it - it’s safe)
- Occasionally crystals will build up around the mouth of the tube - simply wipe with a warm, wet cloth to clear the crystals, and dry with a dry cloth
- Store the tube with the cap facing upwards (in a cup, or similar) to inhibit the growth of crystals
- Store oral care products as far from the toilet as possible
Contains organic calendula, xylitol and natural banana flavour
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product08/10/2018, By ElMy 3 year old loves it.07/08/2018, By MoniqueSmells divine and the kiddies loved it. I bought them 1 tube just to try it out, was looking for something other than powder toothpaste since i missed the convenience of a tube! Won't get it again though because it's just too pricy and doesn't last long between 2 kiddies. It's useful though if you insist on a tube toothpaste and looking for one which isn't too minty for the kids (they say it "burns").07/04/2018, By TracyMy eldest wasn't too crazy about the flavour though she did use it. It doesn't foam at all, so it doesn't seem to spread around the mouth easily. You also seem to use more than usual. Don't think I'll buy again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.