- Makes the process of losing teeth engaging and fun
- It’s a safe place to keep the tooth, and easy for mom or dad to find under the pillow without waking the child
- One pouch can be used throughout the time your child loses teeth, and easily lasts many years
- Characters are gender neutral and make great gifts
Did you know? There is a Tooth Fairy or Tooth Mouse (or other creature) in almost every culture, with the idea of encouraging good dental habits in kids, and comforting them for the pain and some feelings of loss over losing their teeth.
- Place the fallen tooth into the tooth keeper pouch
- At bedtime, carefully put the tooth keeper pouch under the childs pillow (optional: leave a note for the tooth fairy!)
- In the morning (but never before sunrise!), check under the pillow to see if the tooth fairy has visited!)
Organic cotton fabric and stuffing
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.