- Biodegradable cup is earth friendly and cute
- With a matte finish and a familiar face, it is perfect for hygienically storing Jack N' Jill products in the bathroom, rinsing after brushing and even that midnight drink of water
- Great as a regular drinking cup as well
Did you know? It takes plastic 450 years to decompose, whereas bamboo takes just 4 to 6 months.
- Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 9cm (height) x 8cm (top diameter)
- Bamboo, rice husks
- Naturally BPA and PVC free
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product19/01/2019, By TracyMy kids use this as a drinking cup & they love it! I unfortunately dropped one cup from quite high & it cracked, so I'm having to replace it, but otherwise they wear very well (we handwash & they still look great).
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.