- Especially formulated with ingredients considered safe for pregnant women and babies
- A gentle blend of essential oils, imbued with crystal energies
- To soothe, support, and restore yourself, your baby and your environment
- Bottled in amber glass, with plastic spray nozzles
- Packed in a hessian, drawstring pouch
- Intended for external use only, avoid contact with eyes.
- Shake well before use.
- Spray 1-3 sprays in the air around you (approx. 30 cm away from your body).
- 1 spray is sufficient for babies up to 3 months.
- For environments, use 1 spray per corner of each room.
- Use with discretion, and discontinue use immediately if any sensitivity to the product occurs.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Tin Contains: 3 x Gentle Auric Spray (20 ml), 1 x Instructions Leaflet.
- Tin Dimensions: 140 mm x 57 mm
- Gentle Auric Spray Soothe: Essential Oils (Black Pepper, Roman Chamomile, Geranium, Mandarin, Vetiver), Gem Elixir (Black Tourmaline, Smokey Quartz, Tiger’s Eye), Colloidal Silver, Bach Essence (Crab Apple, Impatiens, Star of Bethlehem, Walnut, White Chestnut), Perelandra Essence (ETS+), Alcohol, Aqua.
- Gentle Auric Spray Support: Essential Oils (Frankincense, Patchouli, Rosewood, Tea Tree), Gem Elixir (Amethyst, Jasper, Rose Quartz), Colloidal Copper, Bach Essence (Cherry Plum, Chicory, Gorse, Oak), Perelandra Essence (ETS+), Alcohol, Aqua.
- Gentle Auric Spray Restore: Essential Oils (Bergamot, Roman Chamomile, Ginger, Grapefruit, Pine), Gem Elixir (Aqua Aura, Clear Quartz, Citrine, Garnet), Colloidal Gold, Bach Essence (Clematis, Hornbeam, Olive, Rock Water, Wild Rose), Perelandra Essence (ETS+), Alcohol, Aqua.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.