- Organic Lavender essential oil
- 100% pure & natural
- Calming & relaxing properties
- Reduces stress & anxiety
- Aids restful sleep
- Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic & antimicrobial properties
- Soothes inflamed skin
- Relieves skin irritations
- Soothes minor burns & scalds
- Alleviates symptoms of eczema
- Can help to relieve headaches
- May help to reduce the appearance of scars
- No added chemicals, preservatives or fillers
- Certified organic by ECOCERT
- Certified cruelty free by Beauty Without Cruelty South Africa
- Made in South Africa
There are various ways to use Faithful to Nature’s Essential Oils:
- Massage: Blend 5 - 6 drops of essential oil per 10ml of carrier oil. Mix thoroughly & massage in firm, sweeping strokes.
- Facial steam: Add 5 - 6 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head to capture the steam. Close your eyes & lean over the bowl. Make sure not to lean too close to the steam to avoid burning yourself. Keep your face in the steam tent for 5 minutes then rinse your face with cool water.
- Inhalations: Add 4 - 6 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming water. Place a towel over your head to capture the steam. Make sure not to lean too close to the steam to avoid burning yourself. Close your eyes, lean over the bowl & inhale until the steam cools & you stop smelling the oil.
- Humidifier: Add 3 - 9 drops of essential oil into the water of the humidifier & run overnight, or add the essential oils 2 to 3 times a day, if running continuously.
- Burners & Diffusers: Fill the bowl of the burner/vaporiser with water and then add 3 - 6 drops of essential oil. Light the candle and the oil will evaporate as the water heats up. Do not let the bowl dry out.
- Use the distinctive fragrance in your Lavender Essential Oil to enhance moisturisers, shampoos, conditioners, bath salts & more!
- Add to a carefully formulated cream or lotion to alleviate symptoms of eczema.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Did you know? The beautiful & aromatic purple flowers, leaves & stems found on top of the lavender plant are steam distilled to create this essential oil. You’ll notice a distinct difference in the aroma of the certified organic lavender essential oil when compared to synthetic lavender essential oils.
- For external use only.
- Do not use during pregnancy or on infants.
- Keep away from children.
- Keep away from cats.
- Do not apply undiluted.
- Nett Volume: 10 ml.
- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Linalool*, Limonene*.
- *Naturally occurring component of essential oil.
- Recyclable amber glass bottle & plastic cap.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product19/09/2021, By ShelleyLasting gorgeous lavender
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.