- Traditionally used to cleanse places of negative energy
- Its antibacterial properties to purify the air
- Myrrh helps to uplift your spirits and create a sacred sense of calm
- Palm oil-free
- A less toxic option to most incense sticks
- Suitable for vegans
- Can help to promote a more positive mood
- Place a few pieces of resin on a lit charcoal puck or on smouldering coals (use a fire proof receptacle).
- The incense will begin to smoulder and release clouds of fragrant smoke
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 60 g
- Commiphora Myrrha (Indian Frankincense)
- Black, reusable tin
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa with imported ingredients
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.