- Glass solar jar with long-lasting battery
- Up to 12 hours of light from a single charge
- Handmade in South Africa
- A safe, sustainable (and beautiful) alternative to paraffin lamps
- Winner of multiple design awards
- Glass jars are 100% recyclable
- Consol jars consist of approx. 35% recycled content
- Perfect for family camping trips
- Great for garden or patio lighting
- An excellent back-up light during load shedding spells
The Consol solar jar has a number of nifty special features:
- “Find Me” load shedding function will activate the LEDs for 60 seconds if your lights suddenly go out
- Power-saving day/night switch keeps LEDs switched off in adequate lighting conditions
- Battery status indicator lets you know when it's time to recharge
- Alternate USB charging feature allows you to charge your jar when solar charging isn’t possible (at night or on very cloudy days)
Place in sunlight to charge.
- Wipe down the glass part of the jar with natural glass cleaner
- The stainless steel ring is rust-resistant
Consol offer a 1 year warranty on the solar panel of the Consol Solar Jar. Please note that there is no warranty on the glass.
Battery life: Up to 12 hours per charge
Glass, stainless steel
8 out of 8 people would recommend this product19/06/2019, By WillardNot as bright as I assumed. Good buy though.09/06/2019, By TinaThis product is always out of stock. That alone should tell you how great it is.04/04/2019, By CharSuch a handy light to have for load-shedding. Amazing how much light is shed through such a small item.31/03/2019, By PiaWhat an awesome light! So great to have some solar power at one's fingerstips when the power goes out. And the best part is the automatic light that comes on when the lights suddenly go out - very very handy in these times of loadshedding!10/12/2018, By JenniferReally beautiful light13/11/2018, By YumnaThe light is beautiful. Great for an evening picnic on the grass.17/10/2017, By TraceyI love these lights on my patio at night...I even took the idea of filling them partly with sea sand/shells. So lovely18/06/2017, By AyandaI knew someone who worked at Consol, I'm gobsmacked when I saw this because she never mentioned it to me. So I bought it because I wanted to light up my garden pathway. Very effective. We can never say no to free energy
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.